DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Silicone Elastomers Market Analysis 2016 - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present unique and reliable analysis. Assessment of major trends with potential impact on the market during the next five years, including a deep dive analysis of market segmentation which comprises of sub markets, regional and country level analysis. The report provides a comprehensive outlook about the market share along with strategic recommendations based on the emerging segments.
This report analyzes the global markets for "Silicone Elastomers". The market assessment is performed through standard and the tailored research methodology approach. Annual estimations and forecasts are provided from the year 2013 to 2022 for each given segment and sub segments. Market data derived from the authenticated and reliable sources is subjected to validation from the industry experts. The report also analyzes the market by discussing market dynamics such as drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and other market trends.
This report provides:
- Market Sizing estimations and forecasts for 6 years across the given market segments
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges and Opportunities, )
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping of major market players
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
Scope of the Report
Silicone Elastomers Market by Product Type
- Room Temperature Vulcanize (RTV)
- Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR)
- High Temperature Vulcanize (HTV)
Silicone Elastomers Market by Process
- Compression Molding
- Injection Molding
- Liquid Injection Molding
Silicone Elastomers Market by End User
- Aerospace and Aviation
- Automotive & Transportation
- Consumer Goods
- Electrical & Electronics
- Industrial Machinery
- Prototyping and Restoration
Other End Users
- DOW Corning Corporation.
- Arlon Silicone Technologies
- Bentec Medical Incorporated
- Cabot Corporation
- China National Bluestar (Group) Co, Ltd.
- ContiTech AG
- KCC Corporation
- Marsh Bellofram
- Mesgo S.P.A.
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Reiss Manufacturing Inc.
- Rogers Corporation
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sigmasoft Engineering GmbH
- Specialty Silicone Products Inc.
- Stockwell Elastomerics
- Wacker Chemie AG
Zhejiang Xinan Chemical Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5x2w9x/global_silicone