DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Opportunities and Threats to the FMCG Industry in 2021: A Global Executives Survey" report to their offering.
The Opportunities and Threats to the FMCG Industry in 2021: A Global Executives Survey examines areas with the most significant cost rises between now and 2021.
Managing rising ingredient costs and the costs of complying with legislative changes will be key to success for FMCG companies over the next five years. Concerns surrounding lifestyle diseases and pollution are increasing among consumers which stands as an opportunity for companies to maneuver their product positioning strategies for 2021. Furthermore the majority of executives agree that fresh natural and pure marketing claims will remain tried and tested methods for attracting customers.
- Over the next five years 50% of respondents expect new legislation and regulations will have a moderate impact on their business
- Lifestyle diseases and pollution will be more important concerns for consumers
- Overall 40% of respondents either agree or strongly agree that there is space in FMCG market to invest in healthy or better-for-you' products
- Fresh and Local will be the optimum product positioning for the next five years
- Social media and video sharing websites will be the popular advertising channels for FMCG companies over the next five years
Key Topics Covered:
1. Managing increasing costs of complying with legislation and ingredient costs will be key to success in 2021
2. There will be heavy investment in naturally sweetened products through until 2021
3. Fresh and local will be the optimum product positioning in 2021
4. Data analytics budgets will go up by 31% and companies will hire a Chief Analytics Officer
5. Innovation in online advertising will be the defining feature of advertising in 2021
- General Mills
- Kraft Heinz
- Tesco PLC
- Campbell Soup Company
- ConAgra Foods Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zt9b68/opportunities_and