DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Opportunity Track in Modernization Infrastructure for Thermal Power Plants in India- 2017" report to their offering.
With fresh order due to come only from CPSUs or the respective SEBs, the opportunity stands limited for the key value chain players.
Following this scenario, modernizing the infrastructure, presence huge opportunity even if we consider 11 GW out of 40 GW of capacity. However, challenges are intermittent like land area availability and inclusive R&R implications, the capex in modernization , potential fuel supply security and obviously the power off take.
This development demands an in-depth and holistic study which shall be unfolded in our latest research to demystify the potential involved around the modernization of coal based thermal power plants in short, medium and long term basis.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Assessing need for Modernization Infra for Thermal Power Plants in India
3. Map of Ageing Thermal Power Infra Need Immediate replacement - Short Term Assessment
4. Map of Ageing Thermal Power Plants- Potential for Modernization Infra- Mid & Long Term Basis (10 Years Horizon)
5. Going Sub- Critical to Super Critical Thermal Units-Marking Challenges & Restraints
6. Business Fit Analysis for Capacity Escalation (Modernization): MW Wise Assimilation
7. Opportunity Track for BTG OEM's in Modernization Infra for Thermal Power Plants For BTG OEM's
8. Opportunity Track for BoP OEM's in Modernization Infra for Thermal Power Plants For BTG OEM's
9. Opportunity Track for EPC Service Providers in Modernization Infra for Thermal Power Plants For EPC Service Providers
10. Fresh Capacities versus Modernization: Perceptions and Reality Tracker for Opportunity
11. Competitiveness of Modernization Infra versus RE Power
13. Project List - Potential
- Independent Power Producers
- EPC Players
- BTG OEMs
- BoP OEMs
- Project Contractors
- Project Consultants
- Research Firms
- Research Bodies / Institutes
- Financing institutes
- Industry Associations / Technical Consulting Group
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7rjwcc/opportunity_track
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.