FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, announced today the refresh of its microSD UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3). Its performance and form factor make this microSD ideal for 4K recording devices such as GoPro® or drones.
microSD UHS-I U3 offers incredible performance shooting 4K video up to 30 frames per second and capturing footage at 120 frames per second in 1080P HD. The card is rugged as it is waterproof, shock and vibration proof; and, with 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, it’s enough space to capture all of life’s experiences.
microSD UHS-I U3 is backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability. For more information visit www.kingston.com.
Kingston Gold microSD UHS-I U3 Features and Specifications:
- Incredible performance to capture all life’s experiences: shoot video at up to 30 frames per second in 4K and maximize the footage from your GoPro®, drone or Ultra HD camera. Capture footage at 120 frames per second in 1080P HD and slow down the action to enjoy every second of your latest adventure.
- Form factor: Designed for use with GoPro®, drones, and other 4K cameras that record to microSD.
- Rugged enough to go wherever life takes you: waterproof1, temperature proof 2, shock/vibration proof3, X-ray proof4.
- Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty, legendary reliability, free technical support.
- Capacities5: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Performance6: 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)
- microSD Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- SD Adapter Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Format: FAT32 (microSDHC 16GB-32GB), exFAT (microSDXC 64GB)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Warranty: Lifetime
|Kingston Gold microSD UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)|
|SDCG/16GB||16GB microSD UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)|
|SDCG/32GB||32GB microSD UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)|
|SDCG/64GB||64GB microSD UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)|
|SDCG/16GBSP||16GB microSD UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) (SD adapter not included)|
|SDCG/32GBSP||32GB microSD UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) (SD adapter not included)|
|SDCG/64GBSP||64GB microSD UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) (SD adapter not included)|
1 IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against
continual water submersion up to 30 min. and depth up to 1m.
2 Withstands temperature range from -25 °C to 85 °C
3 Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method.
4 ISO 7816-1 certified for protection against 0.1 Gy of X-ray radiation to both sides of card.
5 Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
6 Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.
† Kingston Flash Cards are designed and tested for compatibility with consumer grade market products. It is recommended that you contact Kingston directly for any OEM opportunities or special use applications that are beyond the standard daily consumer usage. For more information on intended use, please refer to the Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
Kingston can be found on:
About Kingston Digital, Inc.
Kingston Digital, Inc. (“KDI”) is the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Established in 2008, KDI is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA. For more information, please visit www.kingston.com or call 800-337-8410.
Editor’s Note: For additional information, evaluation units or executive interviews, please contact David Leong, Kingston Digital, Inc. 17600 Newhope Street, Fountain Valley, CA USA 92708, 714-438-1817 (Voice). Press images can be found in Kingston’s press room here.
Kingston and the Kingston logo are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All other marks may be the property of their respective titleholders.