DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Web and Email Content Security Market, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The report analyzes the global market for Web and email content security. The growth of cyber threats such as malware, viruses, ransomware, BEC, phishing, botnets and more are of great concern to companies and consumers. Email is still the number one threat vector.
It is the most used mode of corporate communication. In the last few years the complexity and volume of threats have increased significantly. Email and Web content work hand in hand. Many Web based attacks are generated by links and attachments to email.
The market dynamics are changing. More customers are moving to the cloud. Social media is growing and creating new problems for organizations. Organizations are increasingly facing stronger regulatory and compliance requirements. Organizations must be able to handle bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies.
These trends are driving the need for improved security solutions. The market has a large number of security vendors and is highly fragmented. It is a market poised for consolidation as vendors seek to develop cross product integration.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the market size for Web and email content security from 2012 to 2021?
- What are the dominant trends for the market?
- What are the market prospects for the North America, EMEA, APAC, and CALA?
- Which vendors have a dominant market share position?
- What is the revenue, geographic distribution of revenue, percent of revenue from the business segments for different market participants?
- What are the main drivers and restraints that Web and email content security vendors face?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Total Web and Email Content Security Market
4. Trends and Predictions for the Market
5. Forecasts and Trends-Total Web & Email Content Security Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Web and Email Content Security Market
7. Web Content Security Segment Breakdown
8. Email Content Security Segment Breakdown
9. Consumer Segment Breakdown
10. SMB Segment Breakdown
11. Midsize Segment Breakdown
12. Large Segment Breakdown
13. Enterprise Segment Breakdown
14. North America Breakdown
15. Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Breakdown
16. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
17. Central America Latin America Breakdown
18. The Last Word
19. Company Profiles
- Barracuda Networks
- Blue Coat
- Check Point Software
- ContentKeeper Technologies
- Cyren (formerly Commtouch)
- Forcepoint (formerly Websense)
- iboss Security
- Intel McAfee
- Symantec (with Blue Coat)
- Trend Micro
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22tfrg/analysis_of_the