DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "FDA's New Import Program for 2017 - Strict Precision" conference to their offering.
FDA's import and export program is complex and keeps changing. The FDA's and the U.S. Custom's new import and enforcement program operates with a streamlined computer system and can leave firms at a loss to understand the short term and long term effects of a detained shipment. The law now requires foreign firms to register and submit specific information to enter U.S. commerce.
The FDA continues to change its import program to better manage new problems and to use new procedures to make the whole process easier. The FDA and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are relying more and more on computer programs to expedite the import process. When and how you use these programs can make a big difference in the net profit derived from even a single shipment. The new Voluntary Qualified Importer Program (VQIP) is one such example.
Another example is CBP's and FDA's implementation of the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) program, which will become mandatory for importers in 2016. If you fail to correctly use new import procedures and programs, you will be operating under an expensive disadvantage.
The FDA's regulatory controls for imported and exported devices have become increasingly pervasive and stringent. Foreign manufacturers, foreign exporters and domestic initial importers face greater scrutiny and are subject to expensive consequences if they do not plan carefully. Attendees need to understand the FDA's and the US Customs Border Patrol's regulatory criteria, inter-agency agreements and intra-agency procedures. The conference provides attendees with the opportunity to understand their work's inter-relationship with other attendees' roles.
Who Should Attend
- Business Planning Executives
- Regulatory Managers
- In-house Legal Counsel and Contract Specialists
- Venture Capitalists
- Business Acquisition Executives
- Owners of New or Developing Import/Export Firms
- International Trade Managers
- Import Brokers
- Logistics Managers
- Sales Managers
- FDA's new cost-saving import programs
- Understand how U.S. Customs and FDA legal requirements intersect
- Know how to manage foreign suppliers
- Understand FDA's internal procedures
- Learn how to mitigate and resolve import detentions
- Learn how to avoid common problems
- Develop practical ways to improve your import and export business
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f39xrl/fdas_new_import