DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Shaping the Future - Perspectives on the Global In-line Metrology, Forecast to the Year 2021" report to their offering.
This study provides an executive outlook of the growth opportunities in the global in-line metrology market until 2021. The report provides market revenue forecasts until 2021 for global optical scanners and digitizer technologies, such as machine vision, in-line CMMs, white-light scanners, and laser-line scanners.
It also highlights market drivers, restraints, and opportunities and analyzes the regional influence on market dynamics. This report will help companies develop an actionable set of recommendations for market entry and growth in the global in-line metrology market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist, or will other companies acquire them? Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is the market ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total In-line Metrology Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total In-line Metrology Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total In-line Metrology Market
6. In-line CMM Segment Analysis
7. Machine Vision Segment Analysis
8. White-Light Scanner Segment Analysis
9. Laser Line Scanner Segment Analysis
10. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/394894/shaping_the