DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Competitive Benchmarking of OEM Mobility Strategies" report to their offering.
The trend of digital disruption is set to revolutionize the automotive industry. The value is shifting from individual consumption to collaborative consumption. OEMs are joining this trend and are looking at alternative sources of revenue. In the short-medium term, they are likely to launch their own mobility services in partnership with mobility start-ups that provide these services.
The next major trend is the launching of their own mobility sub-brands, under which all the mobility-related projects will be unified. In the medium-long term, more traction will be seen in terms of launching self-driving cars and connected living solutions.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What are the new mobility products and services revolutionising the automotive industry?
- What are the different types of mobility initiatives of the key global OEMs?
- How do the mobility strategies of the key global OEMs compare with each other?
- What new mobility products have evolved to meet the changing mobility needs of the urban consumer?
- How are the leasing arms of the key global OEMs preparing, including diversifying from simple leasing businesses to other mobility solutions like corporate carsharing, multi-modality, and mobility integration?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Comparative Positioning of OEMs' Shared Mobility Business Models
5. BMW Group
6. Volkswagen Group
9. General Motors
10. Ford Motor Company
11. Toyota Motor Group
12. Groupe PSA
13. Jaguar Land Rover
15. Honda Group
16. Hyundai Group
17. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
18. Volvo Group
19. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
20. Key Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7lcs6n/competitive