DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Video Surveillance as a Service Market 2017-2021" report to their offering.
Global video surveillance as a service market to grow at a CAGR of 27.45% during the period 2017-2021.
Global Video Surveillance as A Service Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is increased adoption of thermal cameras. Thermal cameras use infrared radiation to capture images. Though these cameras are expensive, they are heat and water-resistant and are ideal for monitoring large-scale or unique outdoor environments such as heavily forested areas that have obstructions that make viewing difficult. The use of thermal cameras has become more prevalent because of increased government grants for the purchase of surveillance equipment.
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is declining prices of cameras. The prices of security solutions, such as IP cameras, are quickly dropping and with a new array of technologies, there is no need of an internal server to store the camera data as it will be stored in the cloud. This will make it easier and cost-effective to install security solutions.
- Declining prices of cameras
- Rise in adoption of security solutions by commercial sector
- Shift from analog to IP cameras
- Asymmetric Internet speed connections
- Lack of awareness among end-users
- Integration issues
- Privacy and security concerns
- Growing use of video surveillance in educational institutions
- Increased adoption of thermal cameras
- Rise in wireless IP surveillance
- Emergence of video analytics and intelligent video surveillance
- Emergence of IoT in video surveillance
- Axis Communications
- ADT Security Services
Other prominent vendors
- Advanced Control
- Avid Communications
- Iveda Solutions
- Neo IT Solutions
- NW Systems Group
- Pacific Controls
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dtzqg9/global_video