DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Water Quality Monitoring Market by Product Type, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The water quality monitoring market is expected to be worth USD 4.69 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.54% between 2016 and 2025.
The growth of this market is driven by stringent government policies, initiatives toward lowering the water pollution level, and growing industrial applications pushing the market for improved water testing and analysis products. However, it is difficult to manufacture improved water quality testing products because of technical limitations and high costs associated with these products.
Increased industrialization across the globe enhances the growth of industrial applications in end-user industries such as pharmaceutical, chemical, food and beverages, and electronics and semiconductor. This directly spurs the demand for water testing and analysis instruments.
Organizations across the globe have increased their spending on installing water quality testing and monitoring products to reduce water pollution. Products such as TOC analyzers are being used mostly for water quality testing and measurement purposes.
- Development of Policies and Initiatives to Reduce Environmental Pollution Levels
- Increasing Government Funding for Pollution Monitoring and Control
- Rising Global Levels of Water Pollution
- Growing Industrial Applications Spur the Market for Water Testing & Analysis Instruments
- High Cost of Environmental Monitoring Solutions
- Technical Limitations Associated With Water Monitoring Products
- Limited Market Penetration for Water Testing & Analysis Instruments in Non-Industrial Applications
- Greenfield Opportunity
- Brownfield Opportunity
- Uncertain and Inconsistent Environmental Regulations and Funding Across Emerging Countries
- Agilent Technologies
- Danaher Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Geotech Environmental Equipment, Inc.
- Horiba, Ltd.
- Optiqua Technologies PTE Ltd.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Xylem Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p2mgjv/water_quality