DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Africa Industrial Valves Market By Type, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The industrial valves market in Africa is forecast to surpass $4 billion by 2021. Africa industrial valves market has been segmented on the basis of type into ball valve, gate valve, globe valve, butterfly valve, plug valve and others.
In Africa, industrial valves are being pre-dominantly used at oil & gas production sites, in order to regulate flow of crude oil and natural gas. Moreover, industrial valves are deployed in oil & gas pipelines network to manage the flow within the network. With oil & gas sector being one of the major revenue generating sectors for most of the major African economies such as Nigeria, Egypt and Algeria, demand for industrial valves continues to witness consistent rise in the region.
Over the past few years, various African countries have also increased their focus on developing other industrial/non-oil sectors. Anticipated rise in investments for strengthening and expanding industrial infrastructure is also expected to boost demand for industrial valves in the region through 2021. Major global industrial valve manufacturers operating in Africa through their sales offices and channel partners include Flowserve, Pentair Ltd., Emerson Process Management, and Weir Group.
- AVK Holding A/S
- Alpha Laval AB.
- Cameron International
- Emerson Process Management
- Flowserve Corporation
- ITT Inc.
- L&T Valves Limited
- Pentair Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Africa Industrial Valves Market Overview
5. Africa Industrial Valves Market Outlook
6. Africa Industrial Valves Market Country Analysis
7. Nigeria Industrial Valves Market Outlook
8. Egypt Industrial Valves Market Outlook
9. Angola Industrial Valves Market Outlook
10. Algeria Industrial Valves Market Outlook
11. South Africa Industrial Valves Market Outlook
12. Morocco Industrial Valves Market Outlook
13. Rest of Africa Industrial Valves Market Outlook
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjx8b6/africa_industrial