DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "World: Footwear - Market Report - Analysis and Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the global footwear market. It presents the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report shows the sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. You can find here a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term. Profiles of the leading companies and brands are also included.
- Waterproof footwear with outer soles and uppers of rubber or of plastics, the uppers of which are neither fixed to the sole nor assembled by stitching, riveting, nailing, screwing, plugging or similar processes, other than footwear incorporating a protective metal toe-cap.
- Footwear with outer soles and uppers of rubber or plastics, other than waterproof footwear, sports footwear and footwear incorporating a protective metal toe-cap.
- Footwear with uppers of leather, other than sports footwear, footwear incorporating a protective metal toe-cap and miscellaneous special footwear.
- Footwear with uppers of textile materials and outer soles of rubber, plastics, leather or composition leather, other than sports footwear; tennis shoes, basketball shoes, gym shoes, training shoes and the like.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 Market Trends
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Value
3.2 Consumption By Regions And Countries
3.3 Market Opportunities By Countries
3.4 Market Forecast To 2025
4.1 Production In 2007-2015
4.2 Production By Regions And Countries
5.1 Imports In 2007-2015
5.2 Imports By Regions And Countries
5.3 Import Prices By Countries
6.1 Exports In 2007-2015
6.2 Exports By Regions And Countries
6.3 Export Prices By Countries
7. Profiles Of Major Manufacturers
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cljl32/world_footwear