The global thermal paper market is expected to reach USD 5.52 billion by 2025 The growing importance of POS, a primary tool of monetary transaction, in retail outlets, supermarkets, and warehouses as a result of technological advancement by CISCO is expected to drive market growth.
The emergence of supply chain management in the manufacturing sector as a key planning parameter for monitoring operational flow from raw material suppliers to buyers is expected to increase spending on labeling. This factor in turn, will promote the usage of thermal paper over the forecast period.
Lottery & gaming is projected to foresee volume growth at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2016 to 2025. The rising number of casinos and lottery machines in destinations including Macau, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Mauritius as a result of increasing tourism spending amid the availability of attractive packages through e-commerce portals is expected to increase the requirement of thermal paper in the near future.
- Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- Oji Holdings Corporation
- Appvion Incorporated
- Koehler Paper
- Mitsubishi Paper Mills (MPM) Limited
- Hansol Paper
- Siam Paper
- Gold Huasheng Paper Co., Ltd.
- Henan Province JiangHe Paper Co., Ltd.
- Thermal Solutions International, Inc. (TSI)
- Jujo Thermal Limited
- PM Company
- Rotolificio Bergamasco
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Thermal Paper Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4. Thermal Paper Market: Technology Estimates & Trend Analysis
5. Thermal Paper Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
6. Thermal Paper Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnfdgx/thermal_paper