SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced keynote speakers and luminaries for Adobe Summit 2017, the leading industry conference for digital marketing and business transformation. The five-day conference will pave the way for brands to transform into experience-led businesses. Executives from top brands including Microsoft, National Basketball Association, National Geographic, T-Mobile and others will take the stage to discuss how to develop and deliver standout customer experiences in a world with ever increasing competitive pressures, consumer expectations, new emerging technologies and customer touch points. Academy Award-nominated actor and producer Bradley Cooper, Emmy-award winning Saturday Night Live cast member Kate McKinnon, and Super Bowl MVP Peyton Manning will offer insights into their own personal branding and transformation as their roles evolve in today’s digital world.
Adobe Summit will take place in Las Vegas from March 19-23, 2017 and is expected to draw 12,000 industry leaders, digital marketing experts and inspirational speakers. Among the attendees will be over 1,000 global partners, which include the 10 largest agencies and the five largest system integrators. Adobe Marketing Cloud powers 91 trillion transactions annually - more than any other company in the space - for major brands across industry verticals including the world’s 10 largest media & entertainment, financial services, automotive, wealth management and telecom companies. In 2016, Adobe received leadership recognition in 17 marketing-related industry analyst reports, reinforcing the company’s strong momentum in the competitive digital marketing space.
- Joining Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen, Adobe executive vice president for digital marketing Brad Rencher, and Adobe executive vice president and CTO Abhay Parasnis on the main stage will be Microsoft executive vice president of cloud and enterprise Scott Guthrie, National Basketball Association CMO Pam El, National Geographic CMO Jill Cress, T-Mobile senior vice president of digital Nick Drake, Academy Award-nominated actor and producer Bradley Cooper, and Super Bowl MVP Peyton Manning.
- Eight tracks will offer over 200 breakout sessions with Adobe experts and top brands across industries including financial services, travel & hospitality, retail, high tech, media & entertainment, and healthcare. The tracks will focus on key marketing technology areas including cross-channel marketing, customer experience, data-driven marketing, hands-on labs, integrated Marketing Cloud, marketing innovations, mobile marketing and programmatic advertising. Brands like Allstate Insurance Company, Comcast, Dell, Kaiser Permanente, MGM Resorts International, Sprint and others will present.
- A Marketing Innovations track will feature business leaders at the forefront of innovative marketing strategies. Industry analysts, Adobe leaders and marketing professionals from brands such as Lightwave, Prudential, RYOT and USA Today Network will discuss topics covering content marketing, the future of marketing and advertising, and more. Emmy winning Saturday Night Live cast member Kate McKinnon will host “Summit Sneaks,” an exclusive sneak-peek at innovations in development at Adobe.
- Partner Day at Adobe Summit will welcome over 1,000 leading-edge marketers from Adobe’s partner ecosystem. Taking the main stage will be senior Adobe executives including CEO Shantanu Narayen, executive vice president for digital marketing Brad Rencher, and vice president for partners and worldwide sales field operations Jay Dettling, among others. Adobe executive vice president and CMO Ann Lewnes will host ESPN senior vice president of marketing and consumer engagement Wanda Young on stage for a fireside chat. Partner Day sessions will bring together global system integrators; digital, advertising and media agencies; ISVs; and technology partners.
- Visit the registration page for more information about discounts and group passes. Pre-conference and hands-on training for customers will be available through Adobe Training Services from March 19-20. Adobe Training Services courses are available for $800 per one-day session and $1,600 per two-day session. Customers can sign up for these courses when registering for Summit.
- Celebrate Summit with live performances by Death Cab for Cutie and One Republic at the Summit Bash.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Adobe Marketing Cloud empowers companies to use big data to effectively reach and engage customers and prospects with highly personalized marketing content across devices and digital touch points. Eight tightly integrated Solutions offer marketers a complete set of marketing technologies that focus on analytics, web and app experience management, testing and targeting, advertising, audience management, video, social engagement and campaign orchestration. The tie-in with Adobe Creative Cloud makes it easy to quickly activate creative assets across all marketing channels. Thousands of brands worldwide including two-thirds of Fortune 50 companies rely on Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Summit 2017 Helpful Links
- Event Homepage
- Why Attend?
- Registration & Pricing
- Travel, Location & Hotels
- Pre-Conference Training (Adobe Training Services)
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
Stay Connected – Summit 2017 Social Media Channels
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2017 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.