DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Equatorial Guinea: Expansion of 3G Services and Investments in Fiber to Fuel Growth" report to their offering.
The telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea is estimated to have reached $84m in service revenue in 2016.
"Equatorial Guinea: Expansion of 3G Services and Investments in Fiber to Fuel Growth" a new Country Intelligence Report, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021.
Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom services revenue in Equatorial Guinea is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% during 2016-2021, driven by growth in mobile data and fiber broadband. Mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment in the telecom market. Going forward, government focus on network upgrades, the rollout of fiber connections and investments in 3G technology will provide opportunities for investors.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Equatorial Guinea is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by 3G services and fiber connectivity.
- Operators are focusing on modernizing existing networks and launching new service offerings, such as value-added services, to increase revenue.
- Mobile revenue will account for 74.0% of the total telecom revenue in 2021; mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment over 2016-2021.
- The Equatorial Guinea telecom market will be dominated by Getesa-Orange. Operators will focus on improving mobile services and deployment of a countrywide fiber-optic network.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market and competitor overview
3. Segment analysis
4. Identifying opportunities
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/npdbxf/equatorial