The report, "Global Lead Mining to 2020", provides global lead reserves by country, by major operating mines and grade; historic and forecast data on global lead mine production, lead metal consumption and price. The report also covers factors affecting the demand for lead and region-wise data on active, exploration and development lead projects. It also gives profile of largest lead mining companies in the world.
- Information on global lead reserves by country, reserves by major operating mines and lead grade.
- Historic and forecast lead mine production, lead metal consumption and price data from 2000 to 2020.
- Comprehensive information of major operating lead mines in Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, Oceania, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South and Central America (SCA), North America (NA) and Former Soviet Union (FSU)
- Comprehensive information of major exploration and development lead projects in APAC, Europe, Oceania, MEA, SCA, NA and FSU.
- Obtain various factors affecting the global lead industry and demand for the commodity.
- Company profile, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming lead projects.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Global Lead Mining - Reserves, Production and Consumption
2.1 Reserves by Country, Major Mines, Grade and Mine Life
2.2 Historical and Forecast Production
2.2.1 Total production, by country
2.3 Active Mines
2.4 Exploration Projects
2.5 Development Projects
2.6 Global Lead Consumption
2.7 Demand Drivers
2.7.1 Global automobile industry
3 Major Lead Producers Globally
3.1 Glencore Plc
3.2 Teck Resources Ltd
3.3 Silvercorp Metals, Inc.
3.4 South32 Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qqcs52/global_lead