DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China Third-party Logistics Industry Report, 2016-2020" report to their offering.
Third-party logistics can not only help companies complete cargo movement but effectively reduce logistics costs and speed up cargo turnover, fully meeting their requirements on logistics quality. Therefore, third-party logistics develops rapidly. In 2015, global third-party logistics market size hit USD721 billion, a YoY rise of 4.5%, occupying 8.2% of the logistics market size, and increased around USD35.9 billion in 2016, up to USD756.9 billion.
In the future, by virtue of high efficiency and highly standardized operation, the third-party logistics market size will grow steadily, expectedly outstripping USD900 billion in 2020, with a share of nearly 10.0% in the logistics market size.
China is the world largest third-party logistics market. In 2015, its market size attained RMB1,065.2 billion or roughly USD171.8 billion (up 13.6% year on year), a 23.8% share in global market, and reached around RMB1,200 billion in 2016. Chinese (Mainland China) third-party logistics industry is still in its infancy, and lags behind the developed countries/regions by share in the whole logistic market (developed regions generally above 10.5%, Mainland China around 8.0%), leaving a large development space. Moreover, China's regional trade imbalance also creates certain opportunities for the rapid development of third-party logistics. It is predicted that third-party logistics market size in China will see a CAGR of around 15.0% in 2016-2020.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Third-party Logistics
2. Logistics Industry
3. Global Third-party Logistics Industry
4. Chinese Third-party Logistics Industry
5. Third-party Logistics Market Segments
6. Supporting Industries of Third-party Logistics
7. Foreign Third-party Logistics Companies
8. Chinese Third-party Logistics Companies
- Annto Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Changjiu Logistics Co., Ltd.
- C.H Robinson
- CMST Development Co., Ltd.
- COSCO Shipping Logistics Co., Ltd.
- China Merchants Logistics Holding Co., Ltd.
- China National Materials Storage and Transportation Corporation
- China Shipping Logistics Co., Ltd.
- DB Schenker
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Nippon Express
- Qingdao Haier Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin DTW Logistics Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7c5x6q/global_and_china