DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cold Plasma Market by Industry (Polymer, Textile, Electronics & Semiconductor, Food & Agriculture, Medical), Application (Coating, Adhesion, Finishing, Wound Healing, Decontamination), Regime (Atmospheric, Low-Pressure) - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global cold plasma market is projected to reach USD 2.91 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 16.2% from 2016 to 2021
The market growth can be attributed to the benefits of cold plasma, such as its environment-friendliness; innovations in textile production; growing food safety concerns; innovations in cold plasma technology; and the increasing use of cold plasma in meat and poultry packaging decontamination.
The surface treatment segment accounted for the largest share of the market for the polymer and plastic industry. This market segment is majorly driven by the advantages of cold plasma surface treatment, such as increased durability, better hydrophobic properties, higher packing density, better film quality, enhanced coating surface smoothness, and lower cost.
Wound healing is the fastest growing application segment in the market for medical industry during the forecast period. The benefits of cold plasma technology in wound healing applications faster healing and better results, sterilization efficiency, & cost-effectiveness as compared to conventional methods are driving the growth of this application segment.
- Environment-Friendliness And Other Benefits of Cold Plasma Techniques
- Innovations in Textile Production And Other End-Use Industries
- Food Safety Concerns
- Increasing Use of Cold Plasma in Meat And Poultry Packaging Decontamination
- High Capital Investment
- Growth of End-User Industries in Developing Nations
- Growing Application of Cold Plasma in the Medical Industry
- Limited Commercialization of Cold Plasma
- Survival of Small Players
- Adtec Plasma Technology Co., Ltd.
- Bovie Medical Corporation
- Enercon Industries Corporation
- Europlasma Nv
- Henniker Plasma
- Neoplas Tools Gmbh
- Nordson Corporation
- P2I Limited
- Plasmatreat Gmbh
- Tantec A/S
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cwbqhf/cold_plasma