LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hitting newsstands today, the February/March edition of The Red Bulletin features Metallica – hot off a sixth No. 1 album and a buzz-inducing mic malfunction at The Grammys. In a cover story, the band’s founders weigh in on overcoming hurdles and what it’s like to still produce No.1 albums in a career spanning four decades.
The music-centric issue explores how Iggy Pop collaborated to stay relevant through a storied career, and how legend-in-the-making Rihanna has ignored the rules to achieve mega-star status. Plus, inside the issue readers will find a hearty dose of adventure, from a behind-the-scenes look at the latest Adventurers Grand Slam triumph to insight from Hollywood’s star stunt people on getting into action-hero shape.
Additional highlights from the February/March issue of The Red Bulletin include:
- Newall Hunter: A 53-year-old amateur explorer and IT engineer from Scotland joins an exclusive club, conquering the Adventurers Grand Slam
- Tom Holkenborg aka Junkie XL: After producing one of the greatest big-beat club hits of the early 2000s, he orchestrated his own successful career switch, composing movie soundtracks for the likes of Mad Max: Fury Road, and more
- Alex Soo Jung-Kim Pang: The best-selling author shares his secrets to doing less and achieving more
- Dylan Bowman: A champion ultrarunner tells us how he keeps that runners high for his mega runs, like during that 30-mile trek around Mt. Fuji in Japan
- Elon Musk: The founder of Space X and Tesla Motors, we look at the critical milestones Elon achieved to become the billionaire entrepreneur, real life Ironman and Mars evangelist he is today
Take a closer look at the latest issue of The Red Bulletin magazine on newsstands now or check out a sneak peek online at https://www.redbulletin.com/us/us
About The Red Bulletin
The Red Bulletin is an international men’s active lifestyle magazine published in print and digital versions by Red Bull Media House, a global media company based in Salzburg, Austria. Covering action, adventure, sports, music, culture, and innovation - the magazine offers a variety of global and national content featuring localized interests. The journalistic approach of The Red Bulletin underscores visual storytelling, emphasizing exclusive photography and illustration, along with articles, features, and interviews. The Red Bulletin is published in five languages and distributed through subscriptions, newsstands, partners, and other channels in 8 editions. Formats include print, RedBulletin.com, and digitally on iTunes, Google Play, Zinio, and Issuu. It has a print circulation over 2 million, making The Red Bulletin one of the largest men’s lifestyle magazine’s worldwide. For more information please visit www.redbulletin.com or the channels below:
About Red Bull Media House
A global media company, Red Bull Media House produces, publishes, distributes and licenses high quality sport, entertainment and educational programming from the areas of Sport & Lifestyle, Nature & Science and Tradition & Inspiration. Its product portfolio includes sport and lifestyle programming, documentaries, feature films, music, games and mobile apps, as well as print and online magazines, that fascinate and inspire audiences all over the world – through all media channels and on all types of devices. www.redbullmediahouse.com