DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Natural Killer Cells - Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2017" report to their offering.
Natural Killer Cells- Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2017 provides comprehensive insights about marketed and pipeline drugs across this Mechanism of action. Key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for all the marketed and pipeline drugs that fall under Natural Killer Cells.
This report provides information on the therapeutic development based on Natural Killer Cells mechanism of action dealing with around 20+ active pipeline drugs. Report covers the product clinical trials information and other development activities including technology, licensing, collaborations, acquisitions, fundings, patent and USFDA & EMA designations details. Report contains the development and sale activities for marketed drugs.
This report assesses the Natural Killer Cells therapeutics by Monotherapy, Combination products, Molecule type and Route of Administration. The report also covers the information for 20+ active companies involved in the therapeutic development of the products.
- The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of Natural Killer Cells
- The report provides the marketed drugs information including its sales, development activities and details of patent expiry
- The report provides the insight of current and future market for Natural Killer Cells
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the Natural Killer Cells pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Natural Killer Cells and also provide company profiling
- The report also gives the information of dormant pipeline projects
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from preregistration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
- Affimed Therapeutics AG
- AltorBioScience Corporation
- AvidBiotic Corporation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Fate Therapeutics
- Five Prime Therapeutics
- Fortress Biotech
- Glycostem Therapeutics
- Green cross Corporation
- ImmunoGen Inc.
- Innate Pharma
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Multimmune GmbH
- NKT Therapeutics
- Sorrento Therapeutics Inc.
- Takara Bio Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/53q4dn/natural_killer