DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Digital and Sharing Economy: The E-commerce and M-Commerce Transformation" report to their offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments for the Global Digital Economy in terms of the Sharing Economy, E-commerce, E-health, E-education and E-government. The report analyses the key trends occurring in these sectors, supported by statistics and examples.
- Global sharing economy;
- Global e-commerce market;
- Global e-health and m-health market;
- Global e-education and e-learning market;
- Global e-government market.
- The growth in the Sharing Economy has demonstrated the mounting trust and confidence consumers, businesses and government alike now place in online services.
- It appears that now, as a collective society, we are beginning to embrace the digital tools and services and finally begin to use them to our advantage.
- Two areas of the sharing economy that still require resolution include issues surrounding regulations and insurances.
- With high-speed broadband connections increasing, the digital economy has been again in a growth phase. The industry is proving very resilient despite the economic downturn and the long-term prospects for the digital economy are very positive.
Key Topics Covered:
1. The sharing and networking economy
2. Global E-Commerce, E-Payments and M-Commerce trends
3. Global E-Education and E-Goverment trends
4. Global E-Health trends
5. Global online and mobile advertising trends
- New Media Consortium (NMC)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5pxbfb/global_digital