DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "High Performance Polyamides Market by Type (PA 12, PA 11, PA 46, PARA, and PPA), End-Use Industry (Transportation, Electrical & Electronics, Medical, Industrial), and Region - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global high performance polyamides market size is estimated to reach USD 2.51 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.5%.
Most of the growth is fueled by rising investments in new manufacturing plants for automotive and aerospace development in the country. This growth stems from a rise in demand for manufacturing interior and exterior components in the automotive and aerospace industries due to superior mechanical properties, chemical resistance, and high heat stability of high performance polyamides.
PA 9T is the fastest-growing type segment in terms of both volume and value in the high performance polyamides market. It possesses outstanding thermal stability, mechanical properties, and chemical resistance. These properties make it suitable for a wide range of end-use industry applications such as fuel systems, induction systems, coolant systems, engine components, powertrain, brake systems, pumps and valves, shaft seals, sockets, biotechnology, surgical equipment, and transmission components manufacturing.
- Increasing Emphasis on Weight Reduction in Automotive Sector
- Replacement of Conventional Materials By HPPAS
- Improving Economic Conditions
- High Cost of HPPAS in Comparison to Other Conventional Materials
- High Competition From Hybrid Polymers and Composites
- Emerging Applications of Thermoplastics
- Difficulty in Processing HPPAS
- E. I. Dupont De Nemours and Company
- Evonik Industries
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Royal DSM
- Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g9gstz/high_performance