DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Medicated Feed Additives Market by Product (Antioxidants, Antibiotics, Probiotics & Prebiotics, Enzymes, Amino Acids), Livestock (Ruminants, Poultry, Swine, Aquaculture), Mixture Type, Category, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The Global Medicated Feed Additives Market is Projected to Reach a Value of USD 15.32 Billion by 2022, Growing at a CAGR of 5.41% from 2016 to 2022
The market is driven by factors such as rise in consumption of meat and dairy products and growing concerns about the health of livestock and industrialization of processed products. Moreover, the growing global population and rise in instances of epidemic outbreak in livestock in developing countries is resulting in the growth of the medicated feed additives market. However, factors such as different regulatory structures and uncertainty of the world economy affect the growth of the medicated feed additives market.
- Epidemic Outbreaks in Animals
- Shift of the Livestock Industry From an Unorganized Sector to an Organized One
- Stringent Regulations Regarding the Use of Medicated Feed Additives
- Some Medicated Feed Ingredients Posing Risk to Humans
- Implementation of Innovative Animal Husbandry Practices to Improve the Quality of Meat
- Replacement By Organic Products
- Adisseo France SAS
- Alltech Inc. (Ridley)
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Biostadt India Limited
- CHS Inc.
- Hipro Animal Nutrtion
- Purina Animal Nutrition (Land O' Lakes)
- Zoetis Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zsbtxn/medicated_feed