DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Power Line Communication (PLC) Market (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
PLC system is a process of transmitting both data and electrical power, over the same power cable. The system employs existing electrical cabling as network cables, allowing them to carry data signals. The PLC system is an effective method of extending an existing network without adding new cables to new areas. A PLC system has numerous benefits over a wireless connection; nevertheless, the quality of the connection solely depends on the quality of the local electrical system. A wide range of PLC technologies have been used in various applications such as smart home automation to Internet access, which is often called as power over Ethernet (PoE).
Asia-Pacific would exhibit tremendous growth. Growth in power transmission, significant growth in the use of Internet, and rapid adoption of advanced technologies are the factors that would drive the market in the Asia Pacific region. Additionally, unprecedented growth in power management devices across China, Japan, India, and South Korea to address the needs of the end users such as consumer electronics and industrial systems, would further add to the market growth. Technological advancements to address power loss in extreme conditions would be highly lucrative opportunities to explore. Also, advancements in residential and commercial sectors would further add to the market potential, especially in Asian countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Asia-Pacific Power Line Communication (PLC) Systems Market by Component
5. Asia-Pacific Power Line Communication (PLC) Systems Market by Type
6. Asia-Pacific Power Line Communication (PLC) Systems Market by Solution
7. Asia-Pacific Power Line Communication (PLC) Systems Market by Application
8. Asia-Pacific Power Line Communication (PLC) Systems Market by Country
9. Company Profiles
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Broadcom Limited
- Maxim Integrated.
- Qualcomm Atheros Inc.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Echelon Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3w9f9r/asiapacific