This study examines trends in the market and in specific equipment segments, analyzes the top participants in each segment, and considers the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for the top competitors. It provides the main drivers and restraints that will impact the market through 2020, and breaks down revenue and unit shipment forecasts. A brief overview of the global market also is provided.
The weighing equipment market is mature but is one that has been the mainstay of business for more than 100 vendors in the United States. Growing but at a sedate pace, external influences such as regulations and changes in standards, and technological improvements in end-user industries, are expected to impact the market through 2020.
- Floor and bench scales
- Continuous weighing equipment
- Transportation scales
- Precision balance
- Other weighing scales, consisting of vessel and impact scales (this segment is not discussed in detail in the study)
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- Who are the major participants in the US weighing equipment market? What are their individual strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the sizes of the market segments? How are they likely to change over the forecast period?
- What are the major trends influencing market growth?
- What are the major challenges that vendors need to overcome to enhance growth?
- What are the market dynamics from a regional perspective?
Growth opportunities for vendors are discussed so market participants can apply strategic imperatives for success and growth. The study period is from 2013 to 2020, with a base year of 2015.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Weighing Equipment Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Weighing Equipment Market
5. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
6. Floor and Bench Scales Market
7. Checkweighers Market
8. Continuous Weighing Equipment Market
9. Transportation Scales Market
10. Precision Balances Market
11. Top Competitors-SWOT Analysis
12. Global Weighing Equipment Market-A Brief Overview
13. Weighing Equipment Market Trends
14. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trsrc8/us_weighing