DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cervical Cancer - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2023" drug pipelines to their offering.
Therapeutic market size for Cervical Cancer will increase at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 1.39% and will reach up to USD 231.93 million globally in 2023.
This report provides an overview of the disease and global market size of the Cervical Cancer for the 7MM (United States, EU5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and UK) and Japan. It also includes global historical and forecasted epidemiological data for the diagnosed incident cases of Cervical Cancer from 2013 - 2023.
Cervical Cancer needs to be focused more and more because it adversely affects younger women. It is the fourth most common cause of death among women. Cervical Cancer occurs due to the uncontrolled growth of healthy cells in cervix and forms cervical lesions. It spreads to other tissues such as vagina and uterus. Cervical Cancer is caused by inheritance of defects or mutation in genes. Cervical cancer is also caused due to the infection by the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) which can infect cells on the surface of the skin and those lining the genitals, anus, mouth and throat, but not the blood or internal organs such as the heart or lungs.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cervical Cancer Disease Overview
- Epidemiology and Patient Population of Cervical Cancer
- United States
- Historical Incident Cases of Cervical Cancer in United States (2013-2015)
- Forecasted Incident Cases of Cervical Cancer in United States (2016-2023)
- Historical Incident Cases of Cervical Cancer diagnosed by stage in United States (2013-2015)
- Forecasted Incident Cases of Cervical Cancer diagnosed by stage in United States (2016-2023)
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gj7bwh/cervical_cancer