DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection - Epidemiology Insights - 2023" report to their offering.
This report provides an overview of the disease and the historical and forecasted epidemiological data for the Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection for Global, United States, EU5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom) and Japan for the time period 2013 - 2023.
The report considers the transplant patients, HIV patients and Infants under high risk for CMV infections and epidemiology forecast for these high risk categories have also been taken into consideration. Of The 7 Major Markets, U.S. has the highest number of CMV Prevalent cases and Spain has the least number of CMV Prevalent cases. According to experts, the Global Diagnosed cases for Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection are expected to increase at a CAGR of 0.047% to 172,864 cases in 2023.
- Report covers the disease overview including etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis and disease management.
- Identifying patient populations in the global Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection market
- The Report covers the detailed historical and forecasted epidemiological data covering global from 2013 - 2023.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Disease Overview
- Symptoms of cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection
- Risk Factors
- Pathogenesis of human cytomegalovirus
- Pathophysiology of cytomegalovirus infection
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhq4sg/cytomegalovirus