DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Canada Beer Market Insights Report 2016; In-depth Analysis of Key Companies, Brands, Volume, Value and Segmentation Trends and Opportunities in the Beer Market" report to their offering.
Canadian beer market experienced very little change in 2015. Increasing consumer trend towards leading a healthier lifestyle brought in stagnation in beer consumption. However craft beer continued to see good growth with a double digit increase. Flavored craft beer with natural ingredients different than the regular beer caused the increase in demand for craft beer especially among the 19-25 years male age group. The premium beer segment saw an increase of 1% and the discount segment declined by 2% as the consumers moved consumers.
- Beer saw stagnation as consumers moved away from alcohol consumption in order to lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Consumers have continued to shift their beer packaging preferences over from bottles to cans.
- Premium beer the only segment to see a rise as consumers moves towards drinking less but of a better quality.
- Mainstream and discount brands both saw no growth as consumers move towards premium brands.
- Regular beers continued to be the driver of the beer category with all other segments seeing no growth
- Beers flavored with natural ingredients which were all locally produced have become increasingly popular.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Data Revisions Summary
2 Market Context
2.1 Market Parameters Tables
2.2 Legislation and Taxation Tables
3 Market Background Briefing
4 Market Update
4.1 New Products and Photo Shots
4.2 Beer Pricing Tables
4.3 Beer Data Tables
5 Brewer Profiles
- Labatt Breweries Molson Coors
- Moosehead Breweries Ltd
- Sleeman Breweries Ltd
- Big Rock Brewery
- CREEMORE SPRINGS BREWERY
- Mountain Crest Brewing
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b988c3/canada_beer