DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Packaging Printing Market by Printing Ink, Printing Technology, Material, Application and Region - Global Forecast to 2026" report to their offering.
The global market for packaging printing is projected to grow from USD 115.13 billion in 2015 to reach USD 192.75 billion by 2026, at an estimated CAGR of 4.9%.
The packaging printing market is driven by factors such as growing demand for sustainable printing, increasing demand for flexible packaging, cost effectiveness, and reduced packaging waste. The growing healthcare industry and the popularity of using convenient packaging are major drivers of the packaging printing market. Emerging markets, such as the Asia-Pacific region, have contributed to an increase in the application of packaging printing in packaging products. Packaging printing not being suitable for heavy items is the strongest restraint for the industry.
The digital printing technology of the printing technology segment is projected to grow at the highest between 2016 and 2021. The excellent print-ability and aesthetic appeal will drive the market of the digital printing technology in the packaging printing market. The digital printing is highly preferred in packaging printing; in personal care & cosmetics products, because of its aesthetic appeal facility to attract consumers at point-of-sale (POS).
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period, followed by Europe. In Asia-Pacific, China is the largest consumer for packaging printing, followed by Japan. China, with its growing food & beverage and healthcare industries, is expected to drive the packaging printing market. Japan, with its growing inclination toward convenient products, is expected to impact the packaging printing market in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Growth in the Packaging Industry
- Growing Need of Creative Packaging Mediums Due to Intense Competition and Brand Awareness
- Increase in Supply Chain & Logistics and Need for Easily Trackable Logistics
- High Initial Capital Investment Required
- Growth in Demand for Digital Printing
- Increase in Demand for Sustainable Printing
- Technological Advancements in the Printing Industry
- Stringent Regulations in Packaging and Printing
- AR Packaging Group AB
- Amcor Limited
- Belmont Packaging
- Canon, Inc.
- DS Smith Packaging Limited
- Duncan Printing Group
- E.I. Du Pont Nemours and Company
- Eastman Kodak Co.
- Edelmann Packaging México S.A. De C.V.
- Flexo Print GmbH
- HP Inc.
- Hapa AG
- Mauser Group
- Mondi Group
- Orora Limited
- Quad/Graphics, Inc.
- Quantum Print and Packagin Ltd.
- Rotostampa Group S.R.L.
- Stora Enso OYJ
- The Saint Petersburg Exemplary Printing House
- Toppan Printing Co., Ltd.
- WS Packaging Group, Inc.
- Westrock Company
- Xeikon N.V.
- Xerox Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z5xsq6/packaging