DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Mass Spectrometry Market Outlook, 2017 and 2018" report to their offering.
This study analyzes and forecasts the global mass spectrometry market outlook for 2017 and 2018, covering the period 2016 to 2018. The market is expected to undergo a shift to high-resolution systems over the next 2 years, driven by the critical needs in end-user vertical markets. Worth $150.1 million in 2016, revenues are expected to reach $ 167.3 million in 2018, at a steady growth rate of 5.6%, with growth rates and revenues varying across the product segments, end-user verticals, and geographic regions.
The study also offers distribution channel analyses, discusses the key market drivers and restraints, and provides prevalent market and technology trends and growth opportunities. It sheds light on some of the key initiatives by competitors Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Waters Corporation, Bruker, and AB Sciex.
Key Questions the Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What is the total market size in 2016, and how is it forecast to grow in 2017 and 2018?
- What are the top trends that will drive the mass spectrometry market in 2017 and 2018? What are their impacts?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- What are the key mass spectrometry developments to look out for in 2017 and 2018? How are the companies strengthening their foothold in the market?
- Are the existing competitors well positioned to meet customer needs?
- What is the impact of end-user vertical trends on market growth?
- What is the most important requirement from customers?
- What are the opportunities for vendors in 2017 and 2018? What are their impacts?
- AB Sciex
- Agilent Technologies
- Shimadzu Scientific Instruments
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. APAC Mass Spectrometry Market Outlook
4. Regional Snapshot
5. End-user Outlook 2017 and 2018
6. Mega Trends
7. Customer Value Analysis
8. Growth Opportunities
9. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smzlcq/asiapacific_mass