DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Online Takeaway Food Delivery Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2016-2020)" report to their offering.
Global Online Takeaway Food Delivery Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2016-2020) assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall global online takeaway food delivery market has also been forecasted for the period 2016-2020, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
The competition in the global online takeaway food delivery market is fragmented with several new players emerging in the industry. However, key players of the online takeaway food delivery market, Just Eat, GrubHub and Rocket Internet (Foodpanda and Deliver Hero) are profiled with their financial information and respective business strategies.
The food services industry is experiencing a revolution. Even the food delivery market is undergoing a dynamic change. It is the online mode that is reaping attention in the current scenario. The food delivery market is both online and offline. The online food delivery market is also known as online takeaway food delivery market.
Online takeaway food delivery market provides an online and mobile platform for food takeaway. The platform is essentially a marketplace where consumers are matched with restaurants. Consumers choose to order on takeaway restaurant (TR) webpage or an app rather than directly on restaurant websites because they can easily compare multiple cuisine options, and also pay safely. In online mode mobile apps are available for iOS and Android of either the restaurants or TR. Customers select restaurants that deliver to their locations, make selection from menus and prices, and make purchases using a mobile device or via the web without the need for phone calls.
In recent years online food delivery market is gaining popularity because of the increased internet penetration across nations and increased smartphone dependence.
The online food delivery market has three business models namely pure-media, fully integrated and on-demand delivery models.
- Increasing Global Urban Population
- Increasing Russia Internet Users Browsing by Smartphones
- Rising Investment into Online Food Ordering Companies
- Increasing Global Smartphone Usage
- Increasing Global Middle Class Spending
- Increasing Global Youth Population
- Increase in Global Mobile Payments
- Increasing Worldwide Internet Penetration
- Slow Transition towards Online Food Ordering
- Fluctuations in Profitability
- Threat to Aggregator Business Model
- Data Server Crash
- Food as a Proportion of Total Consumer Expenditure in UK & Brazil
- Share of Income Spent on Food by Region
- Low Barriers to Entry
- Immune to Economic Fluctuations
- Seasonality of the Business
- Technological Innovation
- Low Capital Expenditure
- Emergence of New-Delivery Opportunity
- Adoption of New Technology
- Online Demand for Healthy Food
- Google to Thrive Online Food Ordering Business
- Commission Rates by Country
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5nfgdb/global_online