DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ubiquitin Proteasome Market: By Cellular Processes (Antigen Processing, Apoptosis, Biogenesis of Organelles, Others) & By Region (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, RoW)-Forecast (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
During the process of proteolysis, unnecessary or damaged proteins are degraded by the breakage of peptide bonds catalyzed by enzymes called as proteases. This overall system of protein degradation is known as ubiquitin proteasome system. Globally, development of efficient and advanced technology, rise in the awareness among people regarding, increasing government initiative across the globe, growing incidences of neurodegenerative disorders are the prime growth drivers of the ubiquitin proteasome market. In addition, increase in adoption of ubiquitin proteasome in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for the ubiquitin proteasome market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and higher cost of ubiquitin proteasome are the key restraints for the ubiquitin proteasome market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Ubiquitin Proteasome Market - Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Ubiquitin Proteasome Market Landscape
4. Ubiquitin Proteasome Market- Forces
5. Ubiquitin Proteasome Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Ubiquitin Proteasome Market, By Cellular Processes
7. Ubiquitin Proteasome Market, By Geography
8. Ubiquitin Proteasome - Entropy
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Johnson & Johnson
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Novelix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Medtronic Inc.
- Volcano Corporation
- Abbott Vascular
- Angioscore Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kgdvvl/ubiquitin