DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Metastatic Uveal Melanoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Metastatic uveal melanoma is a cancer that has spread from the eye (uveal) to other parts of the body. The most common site of metastasis for uveal melanoma is the liver. Other common sites of metastasis include the lung, bones and just beneath the skin (subcutaneous). Symptoms include jaundice, itchy skin or rash, abnormally high enzymes in the liver, abdominal pain, appetite loss, nausea, and vomiting. Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Metastatic Uveal Melanoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Metastatic Uveal Melanoma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Metastatic Uveal Melanoma Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Metastatic Uveal Melanoma - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Metastatic Uveal Melanoma - Comparative Analysis
- Metastatic Uveal Melanoma - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Metastatic Uveal Melanoma - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Metastatic Uveal Melanoma - Pipeline Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Metastatic Uveal Melanoma - Products under Development by Companies
- Metastatic Uveal Melanoma - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Metastatic Uveal Melanoma - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Novartis AG
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/347q8l/metastatic_uveal