DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "3D Applications in Healthcare Market Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast 2017 - 2023" report to their offering.
3D technology is one of the fastest growing markets in the world. 3D imaging market is an offshoot of the traditional diagnostic imaging market. Healthcare industry relies increasingly on the 3D imaging market. 3D printing in healthcare is slowly picking up popularity. The companies working on 3D printing technology are new and mainly focused on research and development. Virtual reality in 3D market is still new and being mainly used to treat post-traumatic stress disorders and phobias.
- 3D diagnostic imaging market is more than 80% of the market in the overall 3D healthcare technology market.
- Currently the main players in 3D diagnostic imaging are GE Healthcare, Siemens, Philips, Toshiba and BARCO.
- The market is well established in all the geographies and North America has the largest market share with almost 50% market share.
- The market has two main players in the 3D printing in healthcare, Stratasys and 3D Systems.
The 3D printing market is growing in the Asia Pacific region. China
has been working a lot in the 3D printing market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Determinants
3. 3D technology in healthcare - Application
4. Strategies to stay competitive in the 3D technology market in healthcare
5. Geographical analysis
6. Company Profiling
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- BARCO NV
- Hitachi Medical Systems
- Systems Corporation
- Arcam AB
- Envision TEC GMBH
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbtt2x/3d_applications