SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Portnox, a market leader for network access control and management solutions, today announced the latest version of Portnox CLEAR, a Security-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud platform that delivers continuous, on and off-premises risk monitoring of all endpoints, helping CISOs and network security administrators manage the health of corporate and personal assets including IoT, BYOD and other mobile devices at all times.
The benefits of flexibility, agility, and remote access brought by the cloud are well known, but IT can’t spend all their time monitoring the network for vulnerabilities, potential hackers or questionable devices. With Portnox CLEAR, an agentless technology, IT and network administrators can benefit from:
- Ease of use – With a pre set-up infrastructure, any complicated integration can be enabled with a click of a button, even novice users can complete a deployment without previous knowledge or training.
- Continuous Risk Monitoring – CLEAR’s portal can be accessed from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Whether on-premises or in a coffee shop, CLEAR identifies if the user disabled the drive encryption, anti-malware or is not withstanding with corporate policies. It assigns a risk score — like a credit score — and assesses the threat they may pose to the network and acts in real time.
- Risk Adaptive Access over the VPN – CLEAR offers a multi-factor authentication approach over the VPN, enabling access not only by the user identity, but also based on the device identity. Access is granted only for low risk devices based on the organization policy.
Visual Dashboards – Provides full visibility and navigation on
the network with the following features:
- See – CLEAR can detect and profile any device on the corporate network in real time across all network layers; wired and wireless network, VPN, virtual and cloud.
- Control – Portnox can mitigate risks by taking real-time actions such as limiting access, quarantine or blocking a device. These steps allow IT not only to prevent risks, but also to respond to them.
- Automate — Portnox advanced technology delivers automatic reactions, enabling IT to reduce time and cost associated with manual responses. Whether the reaction is enforcement or remediation, Portnox automates the response and adds the event context into the equation.
“With BYOD and remote workforces becoming commonplace, combined with the rapid explosion of IoT devices, networks are now more vulnerable than ever and hackers will continue to take advantage of this,” said Ofer Amitai, CEO, Portnox. “We know how important it is for IT departments to easily and automatically enforce software updates, compliance changes, and allow instant detection of breaches and automatic remediation responses. To address these issues, we developed Portnox CLEAR, a cloud-based visibility and network access control solution.”
Portnox at RSA
Portnox will be located in the OATH Pavilion at booth #1021, and will demonstrate Portnox CLEAR via a Microsoft HoloLens. When wearing the glasses, attendees will be able to see the device information from CLEAR hologram augmented within real laptops and IoT devices. Portnox will showcase how the company enables enterprises to “see the unknown” and gain a “CLEAR vision” by continuously monitoring the network to ensure company and personal information is kept safe.
Tweet this: News: @Portnox cloud-based NAC offers continuous risk monitoring, anywhere, anytime #security #RSAC2017
Portnox helps connected organizations secure corporate networks by utilizing its next-generation network access control and management solutions. Portnox solutions manage any Internet of Things (IoT) connected devices or any user devices accessing the network, including remote locations and whether on mobile, BYOD or managed device.
Portnox sees, controls, reacts, prevents, and manages the risk networks are exposed to by any user, any device, anywhere. For over a decade, Portnox has been providing satisfied customers worldwide with a complete view of device and network visibility, reducing security risk and improving network control. The Portnox agentless platform is available as cloud-based or on-premises and allows companies to grow, optimize, and evolve its infrastructure while ensuring security and compliance. The company is recognized by Gartner as a pure-play security vendor of network access control solutions and a recipient of the 2016 Global Frost & Sullivan Award for Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership. Portnox has offices in the U.S. and in Europe.