DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Parkinson Disease - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2023 - EU5" drug pipelines to their offering.
The report provides an overview of the disease and global market size of the Parkinson's disease for the 7MM. It also includes global historical and forecasted epidemiological data for the diagnosed prevalent cases of Parkinson's disease from 2010-2023.
Parkinson's disease (PD) is a disorder caused by the malfunction and death of neurons. It is a chronic and progressive movement disorder which primarily affects neurons in substantia nigra area of the brain. Dopamine is usually responsible for the control and coordination process which is affected when the neuron malfunction and death occurs. As the disease progresses, the amount of dopamine produced in the brain decreases as a result the person is unable to control movement normally. This degenerative disorder affects the central nervous system.
Scope of the Report:
- Report covers the disease overview including pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, disease management, and current treatment options.
- Marketed information including available prescription drugs, its patent and exclusivity details.
- The report also covers the detailed global historical and forecasted epidemiological data covering 7MM from 2010-2023.
It also provides Market size of Parkinson's disease for 7MM from 2010
and forecasted Market size to 2023.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Introduction
- Parkinson's disease Market Overview at a Glance
- Total Market Size of Parkinson's disease for 7 MM in 2013-2023
- Total Market Share Distribution of Parkinson's disease for 7 MM in 2015
- Total Market Share Distribution of Parkinson's disease for 7 MM in 2023
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Diagnosed Cases of Parkinson's disease in United States
- Diagnosed Cases of Parkinson's disease in Germany
- Diagnosed Cases of Parkinson's disease in France
- Diagnosed Cases of Parkinson's disease in United Kingdom
- Diagnosed Cases of Parkinson's disease in Spain
- Diagnosed Cases of Parkinson's disease in Italy
- Diagnosed Cases of Parkinson's disease in Japan
- Top Marketed Drugs for Parkinson's disease
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwjv7g/parkinson_disease