SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--P.F. Chang’s is opening a new restaurant in Mobile, Alabama at The Shoppes at Bel Air, February 13 at 5 p.m. The 6,018-square-foot, 165-seat upscale Asian bistro is located at 3250 Bel Air Mall, next to Dillard’s, and includes a 22-seat outdoor patio. Culinary partner, James Knowles, and operating partner, Phu Vuong, will run the restaurant.
P.F. Chang’s Mobile menu includes guest favorites like Chang’s Lettuce Wraps, Cecilia’s Dumplings and Mongolian Beef as well as Oolong Sea Bass and Walnut Shrimp with Melon, plus lighter lunch pairings, street fare, and hand-rolled sushi and dim sum menus. Guests will also have access to P.F. Chang’s complete wine, beer and specialty cocktail offerings.
“Mobile is a dynamic, growing city and The Shoppes at Bel Air are a beautiful property,” said Vuong. “We’re excited to open our doors here, share our new menu and Farm to WokTM scratch-cooking food philosophy, and meet our new guests.” Farm to Wok™ has been P.F. Chang’s food philosophy since inception; every restaurant cooks from scratch using clean, wholesome ingredients, purposeful recipes and the power of the fiery wok.
P.F. Chang’s dishes are wok-cooked to order and served with 100% U.S. Grown Rice. Dim sum is hand-rolled every morning and sushi is hand-rolled and made to order.
A few menu highlights include:
Mongolian Beef: Sweet soy
glaze, flank steak, garlic, snipped green onions
- P.F. Chang’s requires a specific size of green onion. A third-generation family farm based in California was up for the challenge and has been a partner for over 10 years.
- Shrimp Tempura Roll: Crisped Tempura Shrimp, kani kama, cucumber, avocado, umami sauce.
- Lobster Avocado Roll: Wild-caught lobster, curry aioli, avocado
- Chang’s Spicy Chicken: A P.F. Chang’s classic with sweet-Spicy chili glaze and chopped green onion.
- Chang’s Lettuce Wraps: A secret Chiang family recipe and signature dish.
Garden to Glass Specialty Cocktails:
The bar is open daily and happy hour is Monday through Friday from 3 - 6 p.m. Highlights include:
- Organic Agave Margarita: Casa Noble Crystal Tequila and organic agave nectar shaken with fresh lime juice.
- Moscow Mule: P.F. Chang’s makes their own ginger beer using freshly juiced ginger root, which makes this mule that much more refreshing.
- Honey Thyme G&T: A modern take on a classic that uses naturally sweet honey water made from pure, all-natural Orange Blossom Honey.
The Mobile restaurant also features a new, hand-painted, custom mural featuring cherry blossoms, representing the beauty of life and the very heart of southern hospitality. P.F. Chang’s traditional stone horse will stand guard at the entryway; just as the terracotta warriors and horses protected the emperor’s tomb.
Founded in 1993 by Philip Chiang and Paul Fleming, P.F. Chang’s is the first multi-unit restaurant concept in the U.S. to honor and celebrate the 2,000-year-old tradition of wok cooking as the center of the guest experience. Since inception, P.F. Chang’s chefs have been hand-rolling dim sum, hand chopping and slicing all vegetables and meats, scratch cooking every sauce and wok-cooking each dish, every day in every restaurant. P.F. Chang’s new Farm to WokTM menu highlights its wholesome, scratch-cooking approach and introduces new dishes and drinks for lunch, happy hour and dinner. Today, P.F. Chang’s has 216 U.S. restaurants, including three airport locations, plus 66 international locations in 19 countries across the globe. For more P.F. Chang’s news, promotions and store openings, or to make reservations, visit pfchangs.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter @PFChangs and Instagram.