CALABASAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ixia, a leading provider of network testing, visibility, and security solutions, will be exhibiting (Booth # 3401 North Hall) at the RSA Conference 2017, February 13th through February 17th, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
At this year’s event, Ixia will demonstrate a wide range of technology advancements and visibility solutions that will show attendees how to:
- “See Inside” their private cloud with deeper visibility and actionable insight for enhanced network security
- “See inside” their encrypted traffic by rapidly decrypting SSL traffic to improve compliance and analytic tool efficiency
- Break the SSL barrier and test security at cloud speed through support for 1.4 B concurrent sessions
- Achieve high availability security and help ensure continuous network protection
- Reduce their network attack surface and block traffic from malicious IPs to reduce security alerts
In addition, Dennis Cox, Ixia’s Chief Product Officer, will be speaking on February 15th, at 1:30 PM PT (North Hall 130), covering “Who will guard the guards themselves? The truth behind security devices.”
Cox will share information and experiences that will educate attendees as to the best methods for selecting network/security devices and equipment. In his presentation, Cox will share best practices, including the questions to be asked, to determine the best device(s) for each network challenge faced.
Ixia (Nasdaq: XXIA) provides testing, visibility, and security solutions, strengthening applications across physical and virtual networks for enterprises, service providers, and network equipment manufacturers. Ixia offers companies trusted environments in which to develop, deploy, and operate. Customers worldwide rely on Ixia to verify their designs, optimize their performance, and ensure protection of their networks to make their applications stronger. Learn more at www.ixiacom.com.
Ixia and the Ixia logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ixia in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.