DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Agriculture Technology Market - Focus on Precision Farming: Industry Outlook 2022" report to their offering.
Agriculture is one of the world's oldest industries which has been fulfilling basic humanity needs. In order to safeguard global food security, Agricultural technology has emerged as an indispensable tool.
The report Global Agriculture Technology Market - Focus on Precision Farming: Industry Outlook 2022 provides an in-depth analysis of global agriculture technology market, emphasizing on precision farming.
The report provides comprehensive coverage on major industry drivers, restraints, and their impact on market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, the study encompasses various market specific growth opportunities at the global and regional level.
- Limited Arable Land
- Improvement Of Productivity
- Population Growth
- Rising Urbanization
- Demand For Better And Safer Foods
- Stringent Agrochemical Regulations
- Ecological Changes In The Region
- Declining Economic Growth
Industry Trends & Developments
- Advent Of Precision Spray Technology
- Structural Shift In Crop Protection Market - Brazil
- Use Of Innovative Methods & Technologies
- Crop Management Solutions Platform From Monsanto
- Ongoing Exterior Expansion
- Focus On Agriculture Inoculant
The report has been segmented as following:
- Market Segmentation
- Precision Farming
- GNSS Application in Agriculture
- Deere & Company (U.S.)
- Trimble Navigation Ltd.
- Ag Junction (U.S.)
- Raven Industries Inc. (U.S.)
- AGCO Corporation (U.S.)
Other Companies Mentioned
- BASF SE
- Bayer Crop Science
- Du Pont
- Syngenta AG
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/44qn2f/global