DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Enterprise Collaboration Market by Component, Solution (File Sharing & Synchronization, Portals & Intranet Platform, Unified Messaging, Enterprise Video, Enterprise Social Network), Service, User Type, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The enterprise collaboration market is expected to grow from USD 26.68 Billion in 2016 to USD 49.51 Billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.2%
The increased focus on widespread usage of social networking websites, increased usage of mobile devices for collaboration, and growing need for improved enterprise efficiencies is driving the market across all regions.
The enterprise collaboration market is driven by factors, such as widespread usage of social networking websites and increasing usage of mobile devices for collaboration. However, high implementation cost constraints and difficulty in countering eDiscovery and legal risks limit the growth of the enterprise collaboration market.
The organizations are rapidly growing their branches and offices across the world due to increasing globalization. Thus, the workforce is getting dispersed and distributed across the various office locations. It is becoming imperative for organizations to provide their employees with a centrally connected enterprise in order to improve their productivity, as well as to facilitate the sharing of ideas among teams. Thus, the Enterprise Social Network (ESN) solution segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. ESNs enable users, both internal and external to an organization, to leverage on social workflow capabilities. The growth in ESNs would also be due to its consolidated offering of communities, activity feeds, discussion forums, blogs, and many other components.
- Widespread Usage of Social Networking Websites
- Increasing Usage of Mobile Devices for Collaboration
- Growing Need for Improved Enterprise Efficiency
- High Cost of Implementation
- Difficulty in Countering Ediscovery and Legal Risks
- Focus on Employee Engagement Through Gamification in Enterprises
- Emerging Potential Markets in Developing Regions
- Global Decrease in Communication Costs Due to Voip
- Increasing Focus on Collaboration Technologies Among Technology Giants
- Difficulties in Aligning Team Collaboration Software With Business Goals
- Security Concerns for the Content Shared Through Collaboration Platforms
- Atlassian Corporation Plc
- Axero Solutions, Llc.
- Bynder, Inc.
- Facebook, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Igloo, Inc.
- Jive Software, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Ninian Solutions Ltd
- Salesforce.Com, Inc.
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- Socialtext, Inc.
- VMware, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hlrzr3/enterprise