DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Mozambique, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020" report to their offering.
The 'The Insurance Industry in Mozambique, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed analysis of the Mozambican insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011-2015) and forecast periods (2015-2020).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Mozambican economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes analysis of the impact of natural hazards on the insurance industry.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The 'The Insurance Industry in Mozambique, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Mozambican insurance industry, including:
- An overview of the Mozambican insurance industry
- The Mozambican insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Mozambican economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Mozambican insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Mozambican insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Mozambican insurance industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts And Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy And Demography
4 Industry Outlook
5 Life Insurance Outlook
6 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
7 Personal Accident And Health Insurance Outlook
8 Reinsurance Outlook
9 Distribution Channel Outlook
10 Natural Hazards
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Governance, Risk And Compliance
14 Definitions And Methodology
- Global Alliance Seguros
- Empresa Moçambicana de Seguros
- Seguradora Internacional de Moçambique, SA (SIM)
- Hollard Moçambique Companhia de Seguros SARL
Austral Seguros, SA
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79gqmd/the_insurance