NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S., a part of Wolters Kluwer, announced today that Standard Fed Plus is now available exclusively on the Cheetah™ legal research platform. Leveraging authoritative tax content and leading technology, Standard Fed Plus is an expert solution that provides innovative new features, exclusive to Standard Fed Plus, that allow tax attorneys to gain a quicker understanding of legal changes and a higher caliber of service to clients -- against the backdrop of a complex, continually changing legal and regulatory environment. For tax attorneys, the tool offers substantial benefits conducive to avoiding risk and maximizing profitability.
In launching Standard Fed Plus, Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S. has created a unique and proprietary centralized, online location for tax professionals to understand changes to the U.S. federal tax law as accurately and efficiently as possible. Standard Fed Plus’s new Point-in-Time Navigation and redlining comparison capabilities permit users to instantly see changes in federal tax laws, regulations and commentary – as well as information regarding when they were enacted and insightful annotations and explanations. The tool thereby eliminates the often time-consuming and labor-intensive task of moving between documents to identify changes in the law, and facilitates greater depth and accuracy of understanding of those changes. Standard Fed Plus also includes a calendar feature to help attorneys navigate the tax law back to 1986 and on a week-to-week basis going forward.
“Standard Fed Plus is part of our ongoing effort to introduce new, user-friendly and authoritative solutions to frequent challenges faced by tax attorneys and other tax professionals, and integrate accurate content into their workflow,” said Dean Sonderegger, Vice President & General Manager, Legal Markets & Innovation. “Even looking beyond the game-changing Point-in-Time Navigation features, Standard Fed Plus combines authoritative content, expert analysis, practice tools, and a current awareness for legal professionals seeking to gain insights on today’s most challenging tax matters.”
Standard Fed Plus is anchored by the content of the Standard Federal Tax Reporter, the most recognized tax authority in the industry. By leveraging content, this workflow solution enables attorneys and law firms to improve the efficiency and accuracy of their legal tax research, save time that can be focused on additional value-adds, and provide superior counseling of business and individual tax clients on issues pertaining to planning, compliance, and controversies.
Additional benefits of Standard Fed Plus include:
- Instantly presenting laws, guidance, and related cases for point-in-time research to analyze the impact of tax changes;
- Instantly viewing changes using a visual timeline;
- Eliminating the need to conduct complex navigation and to read through irrelevant content to identify changes in the tax laws, regulations, guidance, and expert commentary.
To learn more about Standard Fed Plus, visit: https://lrus.wolterskluwer.com/product-family/Cheetah/Tax-Law/Standard-Fed-Plus
View a video on Standard Fed Plus here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-00ojwuvGE&feature=youtu.be
Powered by Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S. world-class content, Cheetah helps legal professionals find answers faster, offering:
- Faster, more accurate research: Cheetah offers tax practice pages, including Federal Tax, State & Local Tax, International Tax, and Estates, Gifts & Trusts Tax, so professionals can efficiently answer their most challenging legal tax questions. Each tax practice page offers curated topical practice area libraries, which include the most relevant resources and are fully customizable.
- A Sleek Responsive User Design: Access Cheetah to experience a sleek, responsive user design that adapts to whatever device you use while providing an optimal reading experience.
- Customizable Functionality: Cheetah allows professionals to customize the authoritative content, expert analysis, practice tools, and current awareness they need most within their subscription to best advise clients on challenging tax matters. In addition, Cheetah provides Web Brower plug-ins, intranet widgets, and enterprise search functionality to put its expert content where you need it most.
- Trusted Expertise: The trusted combination of legal information with Wolters Kluwer’s expert analysis curated to ensure that our customers have the information they need when they need be right.
About Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.
Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S. is a part of Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) a global leader in professional information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2015 annual revenues of €4.2 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.