DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Fuel Cell Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Fuel Cell Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 15.4% over the next decade to reach approximately $12.5 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include energy efficient than batteries, increasing investments in research & development, and increasing demand for resilient energy systems.
By technologies the market is classified into proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC), direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC), solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC), alkaline fuel cells (AFCs), molten carbonate fuel cells (MCFCs), and phosphoric acid fuel cells (PAFCs).
Depending on the application the market is segregated into transport, stationary, portable, and fuel & infrastructure.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities;
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers;
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries;
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market;
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends;
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players;
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025;
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- AFC Energy
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Ballard Power Systems
- Bloom Energy
- Bosch Thermotechnology
- Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited
- Ceres Power Holdings PLC
- Doosan Fuel Cell
- Electro Power Systems
- Fuelcell Energy
- Hydrogenics Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Plug Power Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Fuel Cell Market, By Technology
5 Fuel Cell Market, By Application
6 Fuel Cell Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/htddk2/global_fuel_cell