DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "World Animal Antimicrobials and Antibiotics Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report to their offering.
The report analyses the industrial scenario using Porter's five forces model. This model provides an insight about the components of industry such as bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, threat of substitutes and industrial rivalry. The bargaining power of buyers is high due to the presence of numerous suppliers in the market. The development of vaccines for preventing diseases in animals would act as substitutes for these products. The growing number of players in this market is increasing the competition in this industry. The market dynamics show that the impact of drivers is more in the market compared to the restraints.
The term antibiotic or antimicrobial is used for those agents who kill or inhibit the growth of microorganism. The antimicrobials products have significant benefits to the animal and to human food safety. There are researches, which have proven that an increase in the rate of animal illness results in higher rate of human illness. Therefore, livestock dealers depend on animal antibiotics to provide safe food. The scope of this report is to provide an insight on the various products available and to discuss the overall market scenario of animal antimicrobials.
The increasing demand for livestock products due to rising livestock population throughout the globe is driving the growth in this market. Also, the growing incidences of diseases in animals is aiding in the growth of this market. However, the use of in-feed enzymes and stringent regulations are limiting the growth of this market. The increasing demand for pets and their health insurance would provide growth opportunities in this market.
The major players in this market include Merck Animal Health, Bayer Animal Health, Elanco Animal Heath, Zoetis (Pfizer Animal Health) and Vibrac animal Health. These companies are focusing on receiving approval as this market faces stringent regulations for the products.
- Estimations are made by considering current market scenario and future potential for the period of 2013-2020
- Intelligence from key market segments through top investment pockets would help in providing strategic assistance to decision makers
- The growth drivers and restraints are described to know the factors, which would affect the growth of this market
- The report deals with the opportunities, which would fuel the growth of this market
- The key market players and strategies adopted by them are dealt to give an insight on top contenders in the market
- Porter's five forces and SWOT analysis discussed would help in making strategic decisions
MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
MARKET ANALYSIS BY ANIMALS
- Companion Animals
MARKET ANALYSIS BY MODE OF DELIVERY
- Oral Powder or Solutions
- Intramammary Preparations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7b3wwc/world_animal