DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Facial Injectible Market: By Type (Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Botulinum Toxin, Polymers & Particles); By Application (Facial Surgery, Facial Uplift); By End Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Research) & By Region-Forecast (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
Facial Injectible, also commonly known as Dermal Fillers, are the products used for aesthetic purposes such as anti-aging and enhancing the appearance of facial skin and help in a trending application known as bio-engineering or facial rejuvenation. As humans age, the facial skin is bound to lose subcutaneous fat naturally, the skin is lured closer to the facial working muscles. Hence, smile lines and wrinkles over the face become more visible. Globally, an increasing aged population pool and increasing spending on healthcare are expected to be the key driving factors for the facial injectible market during the period of study.
This report identifies the facial injectible market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the facial injectible market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Facial Injectible Market - Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Facial Injectible Market Landscape
4. Facial Injectible Market- Forces
5. Facial Injectible Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Facial Injectible Market, By Type
7. Facial Injectible Market, By Application
8. Facial Injectible Market, By End-User
9. Facial Injectible Market, By Geography
10. Facial Injectible Market - Entropy
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Bloomega BioTechnology Corporation Limited
- Allergan Inc (Ireland)
- Merz Pharma (Germany)
- Ipsen (France)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (Canada)
- Galderma (Switzerland)
- Integra Lifesciences (Us)
- Tei Biosciences
- Fibrogen (Finland)
- Ethicon (Us).
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2ktvj/facial_injectible