DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Network Security Appliance Market: By Network (Wired, Wireless); By Product (Firewall, UTM, IDP, VPN); By End User (Government Organizations, SMEs, Large Organisation) & By Region-Forecast (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
Network security appliances generally consist of a set of network management and security tools that are installed on-site by major organizations in order to prevent unauthorized access to the networks and ensure data security. Globally, increasing cyber attacks and cyber crimes is one of the key growth driving factor for network security appliances during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the network security appliance market driven by higher demand and consumption of network security appliances in various organizations due to higher cyber attack threats in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for network security appliance market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing network infrastructure, penetration to network technologies in various organization and growing threat of cyber attacks in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the network security appliance market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the network security appliance market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Network Security Appliance Market - Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Network Security Appliance Market Landscape
4. Network Security Appliance Market- Forces
5. Network Security Appliance Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Network Security Appliance Market, By Network Type
7. Network Security Appliance Market, By Product
8. Network Security Appliance Market, By End Users
9. Network Security Appliance Market, By Geography
10. Network Security Appliance Market - Entropy
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Jupiter Network
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- Palo Alto Networks
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lnbf5w/network_security