KANSAS CITY, Mo. & NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bats Global Markets, Inc. (Bats: BATS), the #1 U.S. market for exchange-traded fund (ETF) trading, today welcomed QuantX Funds as a new issuer to the Bats ETF Marketplace with the launch of a suite of risk management focused funds:
- QuantX Risk Managed Growth ETF (Bats: QXGG) seeks to replicate investment results that generally correspond, before fees and expenses, to the performance of the QuantX Risk Managed Growth Index.
- QuantX Risk Managed Multi-Asset Income ETF (Bats: QXMI) seeks to replicate investment results that generally correspond, before fees and expenses, to the performance of the QuantX Risk Managed Multi-Asset Income Index.
- QuantX Risk Managed Real Return ETF (Bats: QXRR) seeks to replicate investment results that generally correspond, before fees and expenses, to the performance of the QuantX Risk Managed Real Return Index.
- QuantX Risk Managed Multi-Asset Total Return ETF (Bats: QXTR) seeks to replicate investment results that generally correspond, before fees and expenses, to the performance of the QuantX Risk Managed Multi-Asset Total Return Index.
- QuantX Dynamic Beta US Equity ETF (Bats: XUSA) seeks to replicate investment results that generally correspond, before fees and expenses, to the performance of the QuantX Dynamic Beta US Equity Index.
Additional information is available here.
Laura Morrison, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Exchange-Traded Products at Bats, said, “We are delighted to welcome QuantX to the Bats ETF Marketplace, and in this instance, to help bring the company’s proprietary risk management solutions to a broader range of investors. Every market participant should feel sure of their investment decisions, and products like these help to add that extra level of confidence.”
Keys Tinney, Founder and Managing Partner at Blue Sky Asset Management, the sponsor of the QuantX funds, stated, “This suite of QuantX funds allow for investors of every sort to employ risk management strategies that are low-cost and accessible across a range of our proprietary indices. Broadening access to highly innovative, low-cost ETFs is a goal we share with Bats, and a key reason behind our decision to partner with them to bring these products to market.”
In December alone, Bats welcomed 27 ETFs from eight providers to its U.S. market and in the fourth quarter, Bats welcomed a total 34 ETFs from 13 providers.
Bats remained the largest exchange operator for U.S. ETF trading over 2016 and won 30% of all new U.S. ETF listings vs. only 9% for 2015. Including transfers from competitor venues, Bats welcomed 85 ETF listings to its U.S. market, an increase of 145% over 2015. During the year, Bats won 17% of ETF switches.
There are now 149 ETFs listed on Bats ETF Marketplace, from 24 different issuers.
Additional information regarding listing and trading on the Bats ETF Marketplace is available on ETFMarketplace.com. ETF issuers interested in joining the many firms listing on Bats may email email@example.com.
About Bats Global Markets
Bats Global Markets, Inc. (Bats: BATS) is a leading global operator of exchanges and services for financial markets, dedicated to Making Markets Better. Bats is the second-largest stock exchange operator in the U.S., operates the largest stock exchange and trade reporting facility in Europe, and the #1 market globally for ETF trading. We also operate growing ETF listings venues in the U.S. and Europe, two U.S. options exchanges and Bats Hotspot, our global foreign exchange market. Also, ETF.com, a leading provider of ETF news, data and analysis, is a wholly-owned subsidiary. The company is headquartered in Kansas City with offices in New York, London, Chicago, San Francisco, Singapore and Quito. Visit bats.com and @BatsGlobal for more information.
About Blue Sky Asset Management
Blue Sky Asset Management (BSAM), sponsor of the QuantX family of ETFs, develops and manages a comprehensive suite of adaptive investment solutions designed to cater to institutions and private investors through their financial advisor. BSAM’s flagship Dynamic Asset Allocation strategy broadly seeks to enhance risk-adjusted returns in all market conditions by over-weighting risk assets in period of market strength, and over-weighting defensive assets in periods of market weakness. For more information, visit www.bsam.com or www.quantxfunds.com.
Bats and its affiliates do not recommend or make any representation as to possible benefits from any securities or investments, or third-party products or services. Investors should undertake their own due diligence regarding their securities and investment practices. You cannot invest directly in an index. This press release speaks only as of this date. Bats disclaims any duty to update the information herein.