DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Bath & Shower Market Analysis by Type (Bar Soap, Talcum Powder, Liquid Soap, Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene) Forecast & Opportunities, 2016-2021" report to their offering.
The market has advanced with an impressive CAGR of over 11% during review period of 2011-15 and it is forecast to grow with a CAGR of over 5% during 2016-21.
The market is nearing towards maturity and the forecast growth is likely to be slower than review period. However, country's young population is looking for bath & shower products with added benefits and this will help the market to record growth in single digit.
During review period of 2011-15, bar soaps' category continued to hold the largest market share in the India's bath & shower market, and other categories accounted for small shares. The prospect for bath & shower products remains bright in India and it is forecast to touch USD 4.48 billion by 2021.
As far as competitive landscape is concerned, the market is dominated by Hindustan Unilever, owing to its strong product portfolio of bar soaps, talcum powder & other categories and long presence in Indian market. Rest of the market is a fragmented market with many players operating within different category.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Bath & Shower Market Overview
5. India Bath & Shower Market Outlook
6. India Bar Soaps Market Outlook
7. India Talcum Powder Market Outlook
8. India Liquid Soaps Market Outlook
9. India Shower Gel Market Outlook
10. India Intimate Hygiene Market Outlook
11. Supply Chain Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Trends and Developments
14. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Scenario
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Nirma Ltd
- CavinKare Pvt Ltd
- Emami Ltd
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd
- Helene Curtis India Ltd, J K
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd
- ITC Ltd
- Karnataka Soaps & Detergents Ltd
- McNroe Chemicals Pvt Ltd
- Nivea India Pvt Ltd
- Reckitt Benckiser (India) Ltd
- Wipro Consumer Products Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vklhm9/india_bath_and