DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Warehouse Management System Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014-2022" report to their offering.
The global market size is expected to garner $3,112 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 15.2% during the period 2016-2022
This can be attributed to the increase in inventory and workload of WMS in warehouse operations. Europe is expected to be the largest market during the forecast period.
By component type, software held the highest market share in 2015, and services is anticipated to show the highest growth rate. Among the various industry verticals, transportation & logistics is projected to dominate the market. However, pharmaceuticals industry is expected to have the fastest growth rate.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow fastest due to increase in the adoption of WMS services and extensive growth in Japan, China, Australia, and India.
Key findings of the Warehouse Management System Market:
- Software is expected to exhibit a significant growth in the WMS market due to growth in adoption of this technology in the logistics industry.
- Transportation & logistics industry generated the highest revenue among other industry verticals pertaining to increase in adoption of WMS.
- Europe is projected to exhibit a substantial growth during the forecast period.
- Several industry players adopt partnership and product launch as their key strategies to offer innovative products and services & solutions to attain a higher market share.
- The dominant players include Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Infor Inc., and Manhattan Associates Inc., and others.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Overview
Chapter 4 Warehouse Management System Market, By Component Type
Chapter 5 Warehouse Management System Market, By Industry Vertical
Chapter 6 Warehouse Management System Market, By Geography
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
- HighJump Software Inc
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP AG
- Infor Inc.
- JDA Software Group, Inc.
- Manhattan Associates, Inc.
- Logfire, Inc.
- Softeon, Inc.
- Interlink Technologies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xmq6f/global_warehouse