SUNNYVALE, Calif. & NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--On February 8, Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO) will host the first-ever Yahoo Finance All Markets Summit at the company’s office in New York City, and via live stream. This day-long conference will explore the critical questions and changes facing our economy and financial markets as we begin a new administration for the first time in eight years. The extensive program will help Yahoo Finance’s audience of savvy investors -- both big and small -- set their agendas for the next four years.
Throughout the day we’ll hear from a variety of industry-leading experts as well as Yahoo Finance Editor in Chief Andy Serwer. Among the confirmed participants are:
- Larry Fink -- Chairman & CEO, BlackRock
- Tim Sloan -- President & CEO, Wells Fargo
- Jes Staley -- CEO, Barclays
- Rob Manfred -- Commissioner, Major League Baseball
- Sallie Krawcheck -- CEO, Ellevest
- Glenn Hutchins -- Co-Founder, Silver Lake Partners
- Liz Ann Sonders -- Chief Investment Strategist, Charles Schwab
- Mark Weinberger -- Global Chairman & CEO, EY
- Ian Bremmer -- President, Eurasia Group
- Daymond John -- CEO & Founder, Fubu & Shark Tank Co-Host
- Slava Rubin -- Founder, Indiegogo
- Charles Phillips -- CEO, Infor
- Greg Clark, CEO, Symantec
- Jon Stein -- CEO, Betterment
- Morgan Housel -- Partner, Collaborative Fund
- Michael Batnick -- Director of Research, Ritholtz Wealth Management
- Sam Zell -- Chairman, Equity Group Investments
- Terry Tamminen -- CEO, Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation
“As a long-standing leading business news site, with a user base that spans from every-day investors to industry leaders, Yahoo Finance is uniquely positioned to explore all the ways in which this incoming administration will have an impact on our economy,” said Serwer. “With our global live-streaming platform, we’re able to go one step further, and bring these conversations to a massive audience around the world.”
The conference will be live-streamed free of charge on Yahoo Finance, with tickets available for purchase to the general public. To purchase tickets, and for the latest updates on the All Markets Summit participants and agenda, please visit: http://bit.ly/2jWswVJ
Yahoo is a guide to digital information discovery, focused on informing, connecting, and entertaining users through its search, communications, and digital content products. By creating highly personalized experiences, Yahoo helps users discover the information that matters most to them around the world -- on mobile or desktop. Yahoo drives value for advertisers by helping them engage with consumers online through the combination of data, content and technology. Yahoo is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, and has offices located throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific (APAC) and the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions. For more information, visit the pressroom (pressroom.yahoo.net) or the Company's blog (yahoo.tumblr.com).
Yahoo and Yahoo Finance are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc.
All other names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.